Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Do Something" Day 24 - First Day of Spring

Yesterday the twig was brown and bare;
To-day the glint of green is there;
Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
I know no thing so wondrous fair,
No miracle so strangely rare.
I wonder what will next be there!
~L.H. Bailey

For almost 2 weeks I have enjoyed reading outside in my front yard during my son's nap time. My daughter plays with her cute little toys in the grass and I just absolutely enjoy that warm sun on my skin. This is highly unusual weather for this time of year in the Midwest, and I am enjoying every minute of it!
In our yard we have daffodils galore, and a couple of tulips are poking through now. It's absolutely gorgeous and as the poem says at the end, 'I wonder what will next be there'.

What's growing in your yard? If nothing, grab a packet of seeds and stick them in the ground.
No yard, no worries! You can still grow things in your home.

See the miracle happen right before your eyes!

Blessings be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment