Monday, April 2, 2012

"Do Something" Day 35 - Hospitality

Today and all week long, we have a house full of guests! I am so thrilled to spend 5 lovely days with my very dearest friend and her three children. We have so much planned and hope that everyone will enjoy the tiny little excursions we have planned.
Do you enjoy having guests stay in your home? For me, I enjoy serving in many ways. First, I want to make sure all guests are comfortable and feel as if they were at home, next I want them to be able to enjoy food that has been prepared for them, and lastly I want to make sure that our guests are having a great time!
Sometimes this gives me some stress, only because I worry about if everyone is having a great time. So far, I think we all are enjoying the company of one another!
Invite a guest over, prepare a room for them, a meal, and a loving environment.
Enjoy!

Blessings be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment